Sticky notes stuck on the front of free newspapers are impossible to ignore. Onserts, as they are called, come in a range of colours and sizes. And, as only one onsert will be allowed per title, yours will be exclusive.
Onserts work well when they’re:
• Used as a stand-alone marketing communication.
• Used to direct readers to your advertisement inside the newspaper.
• Retained by customers for future reference e.g. store locations and contact details.
• Used as a source of information e.g. product specifications or service details.
• Used as coupons e.g. discounts, BOGOF and various promotions.
Easily retainable, onserts are often peeled off the newspaper and stuck on the fridge or in the diary for future use. They are the perfect way to present money-off coupons or discount vouchers—which are kept by 33% of potential customers. (Source: DMA)
Choose from the following colours
Clear (tracing paper)